1Up Box Review – September 2016: Adventure II
I’m back with another unboxing and review of the monthly subscription box, 1Up Box. This month’s theme was Adventure II. I must say, this was my favorite box I’ve received to date. It was quirky fun!
This month’s box housed 5 items. I can tell this box is still figuring out which items its subscribers enjoy most because this month’s box has now dropped the pin that I had been receiving monthly with the box. That’s a good sign that they listen to their customers.
1. The Mario sunglasses with hat and mustache combo was the first item I saw upon opening my box. I immediately laughed and put them on -how could I not?! These guys are utterly silly but fabulously awesome at the same time.
2. The next item in the box was an adjustable super mushroom bow tie. Pair this guy with my Mario shades and I have an instant costume anytime a nerd event calls for one. This tie is so cute, I’m going to find a work outfit this will work with.
3. This month’s t-shirt was a mash-up of Super Mario Bros., the Legend of Zelda, and Star Wars. I think it would have been better if Darth Vader had been left out of the design, but it’s still a fun shirt and something I’ll wear. The t-shirt quality is still holding up and they are as soft as ever.
4. The fourth item in the box was a Star Wars keychain. Unfortunately I probably got the least fun of the 5 possible options, but I think my step son will enjoy adding this to his Star Wars backpack nonetheless.
5. The Legend of Zelda socks are awesome. I love how they’re black -so they won’t show dirt as quickly…plus they’re the perfect way to be nerdy but still subtle and/or work appropriate.
Want to get your hands on the 1Up subscription box? Sign-up today to get October’s box. Use Coupon: “AWESOME” to get your 1st month for $9.92 + S/H.
Disclosure: I received a free 1Up Box in exchange for reviewing it. All opinions are my own and are truthful thoughts.