Zombie Flesh Wound Video Tutorial
It’s still the month of October and we’re sticking with the gruesome zombie theme in preparation for the season premiere of the Walking Dead, upcoming zombie crawls, and of course, Halloween! Today I have a makeup special effects tutorial that will show you how to create a zombie flesh wound. Get your limp on and practice your best zombie sounds… it’s time to join the ranks of the undead!
Zombie Flesh Wound -Makeup Special Effects- Video Tutorial
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
- Liquid Latex (I used a beige colored liquid latex from Mehron)
- Foundation that matches your skin tone
- Loose powder (translucent or one that matches your skin tone)
- Colored cream makeup in wound/injury colors (I used Cinema Secrets Cream Makeup Stack -Injury)
- Makeup sponges
- Colorless, single-ply facial tissue, napkin, tissue paper, or toilet paper (free of textures and patterns)
- Pointed object -toothpick, tweezers, or the pick end of a tooth flosser all work well
- Fake blood (buy some or make your own –fake blood recipes)
- (Optional) Disposable makeup bristle brush
Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions or if you would like to request another makeup special effects tutorial!